- Commercial Landscape Design
- Deck Design Minneapolis
- Excavating & Grading Landscapes
- Fireplaces and Fire Pits
- Gates & Fencing
- Hardscapes Minnesota
- Holiday Lighting Design Services
- Landscape Design Minnesota
- Landscape Maintenance
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping
- Minneapolis Landscaping
- Minnesota Garden Design & Plantings
- Minnesota Landscaping Plants
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting Contractor MN
- Outdoor Lighting Minneapolis MN
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Paths & Walkways
- Patio Design Minneapolis
- Pools and Spas
- Retaining Wall Installation Minneapolis
- Snow Removal
- Stone & Rock Work
- Trees & Shrubs
- Water Features
- Enhance the Look of Your Patio with a Flagstone Walkway
- Is a Deck or Patio Better For You?
- Our Minnesota Landscape Design Process: An Interview With Owner Laura Westrude
- About Our Retaining Wall Construction Process
- What Factors Should You Consider For Your Outdoor Patio Umbrella in Prior Lake?
- Commercial Snow Removal for Minneapolis, Dakota County & More
- It’s a Great Time to Think About Prior Lake Snow Removal
- Dakota County Landscape Design: Don’t Forget About the Grass!
- Landscape Water Conservation Tips You Need to Know
- Interview with Owner Laura Westrude: Why I Love Landscape Design
Love at First Blush – Dianthus Brings Charm to Any Garden
Earlier this week we introduced you to the ‘Hypnotic’ Hibiscus, a pale-pink bloom with dark maroon striped centers. Here’s a good candidate to plant with the Hypnotic to accent the darker colors – a gorgeous Burgundy Blush. If you’re a fan of pink flowers, check out this Better Homes & Gardens article which has photos of several pink Dianthus varieties that would mix well with this pink Hibiscus, or add a touch of gorgeous color anywhere else in your landscape.
If you love the look of pink flowers but aren’t sure how they might work with yourgarden plan, seek the advice of a good landscape design professional.