- Commercial Landscape Design
- Deck Design Minneapolis
- Excavating & Grading Landscapes
- Fireplaces and Fire Pits
- Gates & Fencing
- Hardscapes Minnesota
- Holiday Lighting Design Services
- Landscape Design Minnesota
- Landscape Maintenance
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping
- Minneapolis Landscaping
- Minnesota Garden Design & Plantings
- Minnesota Landscaping Plants
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting Contractor MN
- Outdoor Lighting Minneapolis MN
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Paths & Walkways
- Patio Design Minneapolis
- Pools and Spas
- Retaining Wall Installation Minneapolis
- Snow Removal
- Stone & Rock Work
- Trees & Shrubs
- Water Features
- Enhance the Look of Your Patio with a Flagstone Walkway
- Is a Deck or Patio Better For You?
- Our Minnesota Landscape Design Process: An Interview With Owner Laura Westrude
- About Our Retaining Wall Construction Process
- What Factors Should You Consider For Your Outdoor Patio Umbrella in Prior Lake?
- Commercial Snow Removal for Minneapolis, Dakota County & More
- It’s a Great Time to Think About Prior Lake Snow Removal
- Dakota County Landscape Design: Don’t Forget About the Grass!
- Landscape Water Conservation Tips You Need to Know
- Interview with Owner Laura Westrude: Why I Love Landscape Design
Garden Dreams: Happy New Hibiscus
Visions of sugar plums may be dancing in some heads this holiday season, but for many gardeners, those visions are more like sugar-plum-colored flowers and new foliage plants. If your winter reading consists of nursery and flower catalogs, here’s a new variety you might want to check out: the ‘Hypnotic’ Hibiscus.
Few plants tolerate such a wide variety of growing conditions as the hibiscus, and at a maximum height of under 4 feet, this pale pink beauty can fit just about anywhere in your landscape, to provide a backdrop for other similarly-colored or contrasting flowers. How about pairing it with some deep maroon blooms? Happy floral dreams!