- Commercial Landscape Design
- Deck Design Minneapolis
- Excavating & Grading Landscapes
- Fireplaces and Fire Pits
- Gates & Fencing
- Hardscapes Minnesota
- Holiday Lighting Design Services
- Landscape Design Minnesota
- Landscape Maintenance
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping
- Minneapolis Landscaping
- Minnesota Garden Design & Plantings
- Minnesota Landscaping Plants
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting Contractor MN
- Outdoor Lighting Minneapolis MN
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Paths & Walkways
- Patio Design Minneapolis
- Pools and Spas
- Retaining Wall Installation Minneapolis
- Snow Removal
- Stone & Rock Work
- Trees & Shrubs
- Water Features
- Enhance the Look of Your Patio with a Flagstone Walkway
- Is a Deck or Patio Better For You?
- Our Minnesota Landscape Design Process: An Interview With Owner Laura Westrude
- About Our Retaining Wall Construction Process
- What Factors Should You Consider For Your Outdoor Patio Umbrella in Prior Lake?
- Commercial Snow Removal for Minneapolis, Dakota County & More
- It’s a Great Time to Think About Prior Lake Snow Removal
- Dakota County Landscape Design: Don’t Forget About the Grass!
- Landscape Water Conservation Tips You Need to Know
- Interview with Owner Laura Westrude: Why I Love Landscape Design
Attention Hydrangea Lovers: Add This Beauty to Your Landscape
Hydrangeas have a die-hard group of fans out there, and if you’re one of them, you might consider adding this lovely variety to your landscape. This new variety – the Everlasting Revolution – should be available in your local garden center or nursery this spring.
While hydrangea blooms can vary in color, depending on your soil pH and the variety you chose, this particular plant actually changes color throughout its blooming period. It also blooms on both old and new wood, so you won’t want to trim it back when the foliage dies in the fall. Check it out – maybe you’ve got just the right place in your yard for this charmer!